Pages

Tuesday 25 September 2012

My Top 10 Creative Habits

(Not necessarily in order, I do all of these almost daily)

1. Collecting inspiration from blogs
2. Talking and mingling with other creative friends
3. Keeping a journal of inspirational quotes, thoughts, feelings, places I go to
4. Collecting textures, fabrics, papers and other bits n pieces
5. Taking pictures while out and about of things that catch my eye because they're fun, cool or unusual
6. Checking whats out there and what's popular in terms of children's illustration
7. Always keeping a sketchbook of random doodles, and always having a work-in-progress
8. Silence - it helps me to be creative and helps me with concentration
9. Seeking inspiration from design books and learning new techniques
10. Watching youtube tutorials and behind-the-scenes footage of concept artists

No comments:

Post a Comment