Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

So far...

It's now January and 2 weeks, 5 days until the deadline. I feel as though I am on-track and making good progress with my client brief.

So far I have managed to...

  • Complete the worksheets for session 1, 2 and 3 which includes information and activities
  • Annotated all of my research 
  • Annotated my sketchbook so far 
  • Get a lesson structure/plan together 
  • Written brief and statement of intent 
Below is a breakdown into my sessions 
.....................................

SESSION 1

Powerpoint Covers – 

Introduction to Egypt as a country, explaining The Red Land and The Black land

The Pyramids - How and why Ancient Egyptians built them

....................................

SESSION 2

Powerpoint Covers - 

Ancient Egyptian social ladder. Explain how Egypt was held together by important roles - Pharaoh, Scribes, Priests, Farmers etc...

The Nile and it's importance when it comes to flooding. mention the three stages - Inundation, Peret and  Shemu

...................................

SESSION 3

Powerpoint Covers - 

Mummification. Explain why the Ancient Egyptians wanted to preserve the dead

...................................

I'm going to do this by taking the information that I feel is most relevant and simplifying it into a PowerPoint. I'd like the PowerPoint presentations to be informative yet easy on the eye. What I don't want is for them to be overcrowded with information.

...................................

Action - The next step for me is to take my annotated research and break it down into each session, coming up with a PowerPoint for each
     



No comments:

Post a Comment