Pages

Monday 8 October 2012

Finding my personality type


Today's lesson was spent exploring personality types and finding out whether we are an introvert or an extravert. These are my results after taking the test. The result I got was ESFJ, which was explained like this...

Extraverted Feeling - ESFJ - The Caregiver
Warm-hearted, popular and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feels a strong sense of responsibility and duty. Values traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Needs positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

This sounds accurate to me! I'm an extravert which means I have an energetic behaviour, I'm talkative and enjoy the company of others, I like to express my thought and feelings and openly show a lot of enthusiasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment