Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Personality - goals


After taking the personality test, we were asked to answer questions in tie with our goals and aspirations:

What do I want to start? 
  • Working more from my own initiative and experiment more without needed the reassurance of others opinions. Be more free. 
What do I want to stop?
  • Over-thinking things, live in the now, do my best in the moment and accept what will be will be instead of worrying about what could happen in the future. If I worry in the 'now' then it could make the future turn out for the worst. Focus on the good things. 
What do I want more of? 
  • More time to develop my illustration style and add pieces to my portfolio.
  • More time to read. I have a lot of books on design concept which I've barely touched.
  • I'd like more time with my family that live 5hours away.
  • Manage my time well so that I can split it effectively between uni work and my own projects. 
  • Travel to places and take a mature responsibility to my own finances.
  • Make sure I do well on this course so I can take a PGCE.
  • It's important that my family is proud of me as well as myself.
What would enhance my life? 
  • To finish my degree so I can progress and get to where I want to get to
  • A good solid career in teaching with freelance illustration on the side
  • Financial stability - home/security
  • To be able to take trips and holidays
  • Developing my illustration skills so I can illustrate children's books and magazines 


No comments:

Post a Comment