Pages

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Intro to Indesign

I've had InDesign on my Mac for a while but I'd never really looked at it until now. I think it's going to become my friend! Yesterday we were taught the following:


  • How to set up a word document with the correct sizes, margins etc
  • How to set up a grid that's essential for the correct placement of text and imagery 
  • How to amend text
  • How to bring in imagery
We put together a basic letterhead using our own logo (which I unfortunately I accidentally deleted, but I'll be making another copy of it shortly which I'll post) 

I found the intro helpful and something that is definitely going to be beneficial for the type of research files we'll be producing for this module as well as the one for Sarah. It beats doing it in Microsoft word anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment